Lindsay Eidahl
Lindsay Eidahl
  • Cedar Rapids, IA

DIY Driftwood Heart Wreath

Here is another easy and inexpensive Valentine's Day project. All I used for this project was some driftwood pieces, cardboard, hot glue and twine.
diy driftwood heart wreath, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas, wreaths
The first thing I did was cut a heart shape from the cardboard.
Then, I used the hot glue and started gluing the driftwood pieces all over the heart. I wanted it to look rustic so I didn't follow a pattern or anything, I just started gluing and layering the driftwood where it would fit.
When I had it all done, I hot glued some twine to the back of the wreath to hang it.
It is the perfect Valentine's decoration for us. It is rustic and something I can use all year round! See more details on my blog post.
Lindsay Eidahl

• Sue@CountryDesignHome

Really cute! Just curious where you found the driftwood pieces? Are those collected or purchased?

• Lindsay Eidahl

@Sue@CountryDesignHome Click the link to my blog and you will see how I got the driftwood pieces. They came from a whale. :-)

• Cindy Stone

where did you get the driftwood ?

• Martha Castel

no way I can get driftwood, how about wine corks cut in half?

• Lindsay Eidahl

@Martha Castel You could do that, but I have links on my blog post to where you can get driftwood. Click the link to my blog post.