Creating a Life
Creating a Life
  • Diamond Bar, CA

Vintage Beach Chair to Vintage Beach-Inspired Towel Rack

$0

Old chair, headed for the trash, gets a new life.
vintage beach chair to vintage beach inspired towel rack, diy, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
vintage beach chair to vintage beach inspired towel rack, diy, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, I liked the beachy look of the weathered wood Instead of painting it I sanded it smooth The canvas was pretty ugly so I gave it a few coats of white paint
I liked the "beachy" look of the weathered wood. Instead of painting it, I sanded it smooth. The canvas was pretty ugly, so I gave it a few coats of white paint.
vintage beach chair to vintage beach inspired towel rack, diy, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, I already had this vintage beach print on heavy paper stock I decoupaged it onto the painted canvas
I already had this vintage beach print on heavy paper stock. I decoupaged it onto the painted canvas.
vintage beach chair to vintage beach inspired towel rack, diy, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Since this photo I ve added two hangers to the back already had those
Since this photo, I've added two hangers to the back. (already had those)
vintage beach chair to vintage beach inspired towel rack, diy, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, I added two distressed looking white hooks to the bottom already had those too
I added two distressed looking white hooks to the bottom. (already had those, too)
vintage beach chair to vintage beach inspired towel rack, diy, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Zero money easy work and we have a useful and I think cute piece that was destined for the trash
Zero money, easy "work", and we have a useful (and I think cute!) piece that was destined for the trash!
Creating a Life