Reuse project for the deck

This reuse project using pallets to build simple, yet beautiful patio or deck furniture on a budget. Easy to customize to your own
For the most part, these pallets are just attached to each other. They were then given legs and a coat of paint. As simple as that part may be, commenters raised a few concerns. A few people noted that many wooden pallets aren't safe because they're treated with chemicals. Before jumping into the project, you'll want to be sure you don't acquire any that were. This article on Green Upgrader explains how to tell.Another concern was putting together cushions, but commenter deesel18 explained how it's done:You can get big blocks of foam at craft and fabric stores and cut them to size. Then you can sew covers for them. I made an outdoor foam block to put under my dogs bed, I just used spray adhesive and pressed the fabric on since it was waterproof and I wouldn't need to put it in a washer.
Aside from those two concerns, it seems like this is a pretty simple furniture project you could manage yourself in a weekend or two and save a bunch of money.
Pallet Deck Furniture/ Easy to build !

Hollphi@originsoregon

• Pcooper

Are those custom made cushions ? I have never seen them in the size displayed.