Valentine Heart Doily Wreath

I made this really simple, yet really beautiful wreath to hang on our mantel for Valentines day.
I made it by using only a wire wreath frame, some paper heart doilies, hot glue, a stapler, and a couple of decorative flowers.
I did an accordion fold on all of the paper dollies to give them a ruffled look. Then I stapled the ends together leaving a 3 inch tail.
I folded the hearts onto the wire wreath form and then hot glued the tails to the back of the doilies.
I only used the inside and outside wires of the wreath form, leaving the two middle rows empty.
After I had finished gluing on the layers of doily hearts, I then decided to also glue on a few decorative roses to give it an added touch.
Because you really don't notice that it is made with paper hearts, it just looks like ruffles, I think this wreath could look pretty hanging anytime of the year and not just at Valentines.
To see more of this paper Heart Doily Wreath, Please head to my blog at the website below. Thanks!

31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
15 Memorial Day Crafts
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
The Wicker House