Wreaths

I don't just put a wreath on my front door but also on the inside of the door and my pantry door. It brightens up a room and I use a wreath for every season. More pictures of wreaths tomorrow.

• Rosalie M

Your husband must be from a good "old fashioned" Catholic family. You don't find them like that anymore. Too bad. I wish you well on your trip. May God help you find the gas money now. It is a great trip by car. I usually drive down when I visit. If you take route 81, you will be traveling through Wilkes-Barre, PA. My town is 3 miles West of Wilkes-Barre. When is your trip?

• Gwen Gallagher

I will have to find out our route, he is already drawing up the itenerary............. :) We leave on May 15th and will be back on the 24th. I know that time passes by quickly but its funny to see how excited he is. He would be packing already if I let him........... :) He is from a good family and you really don't find them like that any more. His parents were so thrilled when his brother and sister went into the church for a vocation. I never got to meet them, they passed before we met but I feel as if I know them, my husband has told me so many stories. My husband is 13 years older than me and his oldest brother that is a priest is 13 years older than him so there is a big age gap there. My sister in law that is celebrating had a stroke about 15 years ago and is paralysed on the right side of her body and doesn't talk too well so I am really looking forward to seeing her again. Phone calls mainly consist of I love you which is the one thing that she says well. Hope all is well with you!