Uses for the small plastic medicine bottles

+4
I have so many of these bottles to throw away each month and I wonder if anyone has a suggestion of a way that they can be used with crafting. I love this site. Betty
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 22, 2016
    This is not a craft idea, how about donating them to a local animal shelter.
  • Betty Betty on Jan 22, 2016
    Thank you for reply
  • MN Mom MN Mom on Jan 22, 2016
    I think small bottles would be awesome for sorting and storing buttons, pins, etc in a craft room or for travel to secure jewelry, earrings and necklaces. Depending on the size of the bottles you could use the containers to make up small sewing kits (threaded needle and small spool of thread) and donate them to Girl or Boy Scout troop in your area. If you care to donate them, pre-schools sometimes like to use small containers to help kids learn sorting and fine motor skills.
  • Betty Betty on Jan 22, 2016
    cleaned the bottles and then use them for pins,buttons and different small items in a box. Good suggestion
    • MN Mom MN Mom on Jan 23, 2016
      That reminds me...I need to organize things, too! Best wishes, Betty!
  • Barbara Villegas Barbara Villegas on Nov 09, 2016
    After cleaning them out and removing the labels, you could use them for spices. It's great when you buy in bulk or make your own seasonings like taco seasoning or chili mix. You can make your own fancy labels.