DIY 3D Paper Heart Garland Tutorial

$2-12

So I'm just going to go ahead and call this paper heart garland a Valentine's Day craft, but if you have stricter rules about when Valentine's Day decorations go up, feel free to think of this as love-filled wedding garland instead. (It would make such a sweet wedding photo booth backdrop, don't you think?)
This is a budget-friendly craft project that you can whip up using leftover pieces of scrapbook paper. Or if you're like me, go indulge yourself in $3 worth of brand new, unadulterated paper while you're spending a gazillion dollars on other craft supplies. (Suddenly none of it seems so budget-friendly at that point, does it?) If you already have a heart scrapbooking punch, then you're way ahead of the game.
You can make this DIY paper garland in less than an hour, probably even while a kid is playing in the background. Or even better, make a few extra paper hearts, give the kids some glue and get them to bang out some DIY Valentines for Grandma and Grandpa while you're making garland.
I purchased new paper (who doesn't like new paper!?), but this project is a great way to use up scrapbook paper scraps you can't bear to throw away.
Get the full tutorial for this easy decor idea on my blog!

Jess | MakeAndDoCrew.com

1 comment