Anna M
Anna M
  • Cottonwood, CA

How to Clean Your Glass Cooktop!

$3.00

I love finding different uses for everyday items! So when I found out that I can use toothpaste that has baking soda in it to clean the burn marks on my glass stove top, I was excited. I had heard about using the old solution of a baking soda and water paste but I absolutely love this discovery not only because of how easy it is but I love the minty smell of the toothpaste! In the link below, I explain the process of how I cleaned my glass cooktop with toothpaste and a toothbrush!
how to clean your glass cooktop, appliances, cleaning tips, My glass stovetop gets these burn stains on it all the time usually from boiled over water Gross
My glass stovetop gets these burn stains on it all the time, usually from boiled over water. Gross.
how to clean your glass cooktop, appliances, cleaning tips, I ve used baking soda to clean my stovetop in the past so I thought I d try using the Arm Hammer toothpaste instead of making my own paste It worked GREAT
I've used baking soda to clean my stovetop in the past so I thought I'd try using the Arm & Hammer toothpaste instead of making my own paste. It worked GREAT!
how to clean your glass cooktop, appliances, cleaning tips, Smear the toothpaste on the dirty parts of your stove top and then let it sit for 15 min
Smear the toothpaste on the dirty parts of your stove top and then let it sit for 15 min.
how to clean your glass cooktop, appliances, cleaning tips, The baking soda toothpaste worked great and took the gunk right off
The baking soda toothpaste worked great and took the gunk right off!
Anna M

• BettyK

Wondering if the toothpaste will restore the white film over the black glass top

burner. The one burner that is used the most has turned almost white. If anyone knows what will remove and restore, I would appreciate it.

• Joyce K. D. Manalo

Yes thank you for this!

• Sno11656552

I use Cera-Brite after almost every use. It puts a finish (like wax would) on the glass and 99 percent of cooking messes will come right up. I buy this at my neighbor hood grocery store-Publix. I have also used Weimans Ceramic Glass cleaner from Home Depot. Both are great. My stove top is over 6 yrs old and looks new. Oven glass is another story.

• Nkl24276520

I saw a way to clean between the oven glass on a different site. Course I can't remember which one. lol.... Maybe if you google it.