Up Cycled Garden Gate Chandelier

I am always looking for creative ways to dress up the garden and this Garden Gate Chandelier is a unique way to create a focal point in any outdoor space. I bought this old rusty cast off from my local antique shop for a reasonable sum. Then I purchased new terracotta pots from the Home Depot just down the street. First, secure the fence with chain (or rope will do as well) at all four corners and suspend horizontally from a pergola, truss or tree limb. Next, hang each pot at different heights with a wire hanger or jute string. Place a geranium in each pot and enjoy them all summer long. Don't forget to water and fertilize them regularly for maximum blooming!
To see more: http://thegreenhousediaries.blogspot.ca/2013/04/transforming-terracotta-chandelier-diy.html
Secure the 4 corners of the gate with chain or rope and suspend at the desired height.
I used 7- 6" Terracotta pots and dropped 4" Zonal geraniums inside. This will give you a good design balance.
I used 7 pots for this project. When making a cluster of objects, always use an odd number for best results.

Tamara Jansen