Swarovski Style Chandelier DIY

This easy and affordable Chandelier DIY only cost $300 to assemble and really added drama to the party. All it takes is a little bit of electrical know how, a few power tools, plywood, and a whole lot of Christmas gem garlands to complete the project. Your Swarovski style will dazzle your guests and leave them wanting to know how you made it!
A pair of home made Chandeliers make a dramatic statement in a big space.
Pot lights mounted into the base of the wooden frame shine on the gem strings for a glittery display.
4 feet in diameter, these DIY Chandeliers cost approximately $250 each to make.
Step 1:  Draw and outer and an inner circle on a half sheet of plywood and cut out.
Step 1: Draw and outer and an inner circle on a half sheet of plywood and cut out.
Step 2:  Drill 6 circles into the plywood base for a place to insert your pot lights.  Nail on light weight
Step 2: Drill 6 circles into the plywood base for a place to insert your pot lights. Nail on light weight
Step 3:  Paint in whatever color you choose.
Step 3: Paint in whatever color you choose.
Step 4:  Add hooks at the edge of the frame.  This is where you will hang the gem garlands.
Step 4: Add hooks at the edge of the frame. This is where you will hang the gem garlands.
Step 5:  Insert pot lights and connect to an extension cord.  Mount the frame to the ceiling and hang gem garlands
Step 5: Insert pot lights and connect to an extension cord. Mount the frame to the ceiling and hang gem garlands
Tamara Jansen

• Son683843

los colgantes estan unidos a la electricidd o simplemente cuelgan sin nada como adorno

• Eroque022810

No se rias voy a trata de clarifical. Son adornos, pero de Buena calidad. Con la luz se ven como diamantes. La luz estan solamiente en la madera. Espero que le alludado? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
  • Eroque022810

So, you do events? These are over the top gorgeous. Good thing is that they can be made smaller.
    • Tamara Jansen

We only do family weddings ๐Ÿ˜
    • Eroque022810

Only family weddings! You could really boost your income by starting your on business! I love it so much that I'm going to do something similar to plan light bulb in walk in closet. I plain on using a medallion and add crystals around it. Because of health issues I can't use power tools. But I think that I can use a nail and hammer to make holes for tiny jewelry hoop and then hang crystals from there. Wish me luck. I hope it work or I do have an ale for starting holes for wood and drywall. That might be better? I'll try.
    • Diena Cameron

These are beautiful Tamara Jansen, ,Eroque022810 is right.....you should start your own business. Actually I take it back, these aren't beautiful, they are stunning !!! Any bride would love to have these for they're weddings and more ! I'm a great grandma and I'm going to make one for over my Clawfoot bathtub. Thanks for the inspiration.

2ย ofย 13 comments