I have to share my bathroom remodel with you guys.

My husband and I are big DIYers. This bathroom was old, and oddly L-shaped from the not one but two closets that stuck into the space...Not functional at all. I was standing in the tub to take this picture...
This was the before shot...We had to take out two closets, move the door, and move the plumbing. We did it all ourselves.
This is the after shot. The only thing we hired done was the granite. My huband custom-did the cabinets himself. We bought unfinished kitchen cabintes from our local Home Depot and changed them to work in the bathroom.
A close-up of one of the towers. I did all of the staining and the hubby did all of the trim and crown molding.
I tiled the floors and for a different look in baseboards we used a fancy tile that is normally seen in kitchens or walk in showers.
All in all we are happy with our work. It is cleaner, more open, has more storage, and is not L-shaped with unusable closets anymore. =)