I have to share my bathroom remodel with you guys.

My husband and I are big DIYers. This bathroom was old, and oddly L-shaped from the not one but two closets that stuck into the space...Not functional at all. I was standing in the tub to take this picture...
i have to share my bathroom remodel with you guys my husband and i are big diyers, bathroom ideas, home decor, This was the before shot We had to take out two closets move the door and move the plumbing We did it all ourselves
This was the before shot...We had to take out two closets, move the door, and move the plumbing. We did it all ourselves.
i have to share my bathroom remodel with you guys my husband and i are big diyers, bathroom ideas, home decor, This is the after shot The only thing we hired done was the granite My huband custom did the cabinets himself We bought unfinished kitchen cabintes from our local Home Depot and changed them to work in the bathroom
This is the after shot. The only thing we hired done was the granite. My huband custom-did the cabinets himself. We bought unfinished kitchen cabintes from our local Home Depot and changed them to work in the bathroom.
i have to share my bathroom remodel with you guys my husband and i are big diyers, bathroom ideas, home decor, A close up of one of the towers I did all of the staining and the hubby did all of the trim and crown molding
A close-up of one of the towers. I did all of the staining and the hubby did all of the trim and crown molding.
i have to share my bathroom remodel with you guys my husband and i are big diyers, bathroom ideas, home decor, I tiled the floors and for a different look in baseboards we used a fancy tile that is normally seen in kitchens or walk in showers
I tiled the floors and for a different look in baseboards we used a fancy tile that is normally seen in kitchens or walk in showers.
i have to share my bathroom remodel with you guys my husband and i are big diyers, bathroom ideas, home decor, All in all we are happy with our work It is cleaner more open has more storage and is not L shaped with unusable closets anymore
All in all we are happy with our work. It is cleaner, more open, has more storage, and is not L-shaped with unusable closets anymore. =)

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 11 comments
Next