Sarah M
Sarah M
  • Carthage, MO

How To Make A Fairy Garden Using Pea Gravel

Using Pea Gravel for a Fairy Garden Path Way.
how to make a fairy garden using pea gravel, container gardening, craft rooms, gardening
Use any container for you Fairy Garden.
Use a lightweight container for edging for path way.
Cut the lip and base off of the container.
Add your potting soil and edging to about 1 inch from the top of your container.
I placed a layer of Tin Foil over my path way so pea gravel so when the time comes to remove the pea grave. I "recycle" my Fairy Gardens, so this is a "no mess" way of removing the pea gravel.
Pea Gravel for the path way.
I used the top of the lightweight container to pour the Pea Gravel where I wanted it to go.
Place your plants and rocks on each side of the pathway.
Add ground cover if using it.
Add Fairies and other items to complete your Fairy Garden.

• Patty

Well how cute is that, I will have to check out Joann's Fabrics, Thanks for sharing. Oh and good luck with your house made from the coke bottle, I hope you will share with us.

• Smk1442994

So lovely !!

• Sarah M

@Smkarasz65 Thank you so much!...it was a fun project!