Get the Dirt on Dusting

It's a dirty job, but we all have to do it: DUST. Now that we know how severe my husband's allergies are, I try to keep dust to a minimum. Here's what I recommend...
get the dirt on dusting, cleaning tips, Choosing the right type of duster keeps dust from flying everywhere
Choosing the right type of duster keeps dust from flying everywhere.
get the dirt on dusting, cleaning tips, This tip is straight from Hometalk s Must Have Cleaning Tips Hangout on Air earlier this week Carrie of Making Lemonade recommends using an old pillowcase to contain dust I put it to the test
This tip is straight from Hometalk's "Must Have Cleaning Tips" Hangout on Air earlier this week. Carrie of Making Lemonade recommends using an old pillowcase to contain dust. I put it to the test!
get the dirt on dusting, cleaning tips, And as I ve mentioned before start at the top and work your way down
And, as I've mentioned before, start at the top and work your way down.
Sharon @ mrs. hines class