Here is another little project of ours.

When we bought this house, the living room was very long and had two deep unusable spaces on each side of the fireplace. Not to mention a very ugly mantle...Now a space that used to be unused and mostly ignored became a dramatic focal point of the room. =)
here is another little project of ours when we bought this house the living room, home decor, living room ideas, This was the before shot of one side
This was the before shot of one side...
here is another little project of ours when we bought this house the living room, home decor, living room ideas, My huband s beginnings
My huband's beginnings...
here is another little project of ours when we bought this house the living room, home decor, living room ideas, And PYOW What a BIG DIFFERENCE He even custom built the mantle for me The copper on the walls is that sheeting that you use for a backsplash in most kitchens We felt like it made a dramatic statement
And PYOW!!!! What a BIG DIFFERENCE!! He even custom built the mantle for me. The copper on the walls is that sheeting that you use for a backsplash in most kitchens. We felt like it made a dramatic statement.
here is another little project of ours when we bought this house the living room, home decor, living room ideas, I pained the copper pieces of the mantle with a hammered copper textured paint and it came out great
I pained the copper pieces of the mantle with a "hammered copper" textured paint and it came out great!!

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 5 comments
Next