Do you mind if I share a few photos of a mid century modern bathroom we remodeled?

The original bathroom had served this home well for fifty years, but now the owners were ready to bring new life to this modern bathroom of the 50s.
We installed a new tub and complemented it with the glass subway tile that comes out into the room to give the entire room a modern feel.
We reused this Ikea sink and faucet from the existing bathroom and accented them with new glass subway tile to create an updated look for this 50s bathroom.
The original bathroom had a cross reed glass window so we decided to honor that with this cross reed glass block.
BEFORE
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tri-Lite-Builders/122932437783924 and click the LIKE button for a chance to win the $250 gift card

• Diana Deiley

From before to after.....beautiful. Not my style but I can appreciate all your hard work and the end result. Great job.

• MK McDonald

I love it very very much. I wish I had a big sink like that as well! I'm so messy. It reminds me of the trough sinks in public washrooms nowadays but yours is much prettier!