Repurposed Handy Dandy Bird Seed Scooper Duper

Good news: I am no longer a klutz when filling the bird feeders.This is a simple idea but it sure took me a long time to think of it!
1. Cut the bottom off a large plastic pop/soda bottle. Keep the lid on.
2. Use it as a scoop to gather bird seed from the bag.
3. When you remove the cap, it's like a funnel, easily filling a narrow tube feeder like the one you see here.
And that's why it's now called the Handy Dandy Bird Seed Scooper Duper.
http://www.empressofdirt.net/diy-bird-seed-scooper-duper/
PS: Do you say 'pop' or 'soda'?
Cut the bottom off a pop/soda bottle. I used a serrated knife to start a hole and scissors to finish it off.
My friends approve of this idea.
My friends approve of this idea.
Scoop up seed and take it to the feeder. Remove the cap and the bottle pours it neatly like a funnel.
Use it over and over again. And be sure to tell everyone it's your Handy Dandy Bird Seed Scooper Duper. Or just a pop bottle. ;)
Empress of Dirt - Melissa

• Smk1442994

Good idea.

• Renee DeLoach

I just had a "duh" moment. Lol Never thought of that and as many sodas as my family goes through, I've got plenty to work with, thanks for sharing!