Diane Kaul
Diane Kaul
  • Commerce Township, MI

How to easily remove grease build-up from your cabinets

This is just a simple little story about how I finally got all the grease off the cabinets above my stove.
I have had a dirty little secret!Everyone always tells me how clean my house is. It's not really. Not since I've had kids. You've seen those cute little signs, Excuse the mess, we are busy making memories or Excuse the mess, we live here? Well that's not really my style. In fact, my house is nothing
Before:  you can actually see how greasy and dirty the cabinets had become
Before: you can actually see how greasy and dirty the cabinets had become
After:  white and clean
After: white and clean
Diane Kaul

• Robin Berryhill-Johnson

My husband and I just bought a house a month ago. I have been trying to getting all the Heavy grease and grime off the cupboard doors without damaging them. I have tried the baking soda and veg. oil it's okay but it's not getting to the wood. These are Oak cupboards. Any Ideas??? Looks about 16 rs worth of grease

• Cindy

I pretty much clean everything with a few items: Borax, Murphy's, vingear or dish soap. I also make cleaners using combinations of these. For greasy messes I usually use Borax, just straight onto a wet sponge.

• Gail

I use glass cleaner with vinegar made & sold for car windshields & glasses. It's made to not be harmful to car finishes but yet remove bug splatter & road oils & residues. Smell is nice & it does a good job & quite easily for me.