Another Garden Area

Just finish making a another garden bed. I planted allium molly, ranuncules, crocosmia George Davidson, hemerocallis Frans Hals (daylilies), anemone blanda mix, anemone hybrida pamina, ranunculus asiaticus, freesia, iris hollandica autumn princess, solidago virgaurea goldenrod, anemone coronaria De Caen, liatris spicata, gladioli nanus, sparaxis hybrida tricolour. I'm expecting a beautiful and colorful summer (maybe)! I cannot wait to share the photos with you all:-) The hard part was using the hoe to remove the grass, weeds and digging the holes. The rain came down just as I was done. I still watered it with the hose a bit. Since I've ordered over 400 bulbs and a few live roots, I have quite a few left. Will use them sporadically within my other garden beds. Cross your fingers for me!!
I've extended this garden area 10' x 10'. Hope that it can accommodate everything.
Rose Foxgloves, Oriental Lilies, Gladioli', Daylilies just to give this area some appeal til the others grow.
By the way, I woke up to blooms on my Encore Sangria azalea:-)
I finally found a Dr. Alexander Fleming Peony
As of May 14, 2013
As of May 14, 2013
As of May 14, 2013

• Pamela F

I see a few things peeking through already...not sure exactly what though. They look to be the gladioli, iris and anemones.

• See More
  • Pamela F

Douglas Hunt, you were right. A lot didn't come back. Lesson learned...listen to the pros and ask questions BEFORE buying and planting.

• Your comment...