Sewing Machine Cabinet turned into a Mini Bar or Drink Cart

Found this old sewing machine cabinet and turned it into something very fun and functional! If you can't live without it, it is available in my Etsy Shop at https://www.etsy.com/listing/128631367/vintage-sewing-machine-cabinet
sewing machine cabinet turned into a mini bar or drink cart, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling

• Roseann D'Elia

Hi, can you share the paint name/ make. What tecnick did you use. Thank you

• Tammy S.

Hi Roseann. Unfortunately I did this a while ago and I don't remember the paint name. I did use a type of chalk paint though and then used wax once the paint was completely dry.

• Deborah Sanders

What did you use for the item you have soda and ice in
    • Tammy S.

I used the bottom half of a roasting pan that I picked up at the thrift shop Deborah.
  • Diane

How do you get the darned sewing machine out of the cabinet?

• Cathy Godsey

Knew there was a reason I wanted that 5.00 barging of an old sewing machine table!

• Tammy S.

Yes Cathy, make sure you snag those cheap sewing machine cabinets. They can be turned into great pieces of furniture!