Repurposed Muffin Pan Drawer Organizers

I have a love of vintage bakeware and I have a rather large and growing collection. Since I can't use all of it for baking I love to repurpose it in ways that help me with storage.
I'm in the middle of a total craft room reorganization and the next thing I decided to take on was my desk drawer, which is quite large but not very high.
It had pretty much become a messy everything drawer. I know we all have one of those, right? lol.
I really never liked these thrifted plastic organizers. They're totally functional but they're just not my thing. I seriously needed to find some drawer organizers that were more me... so I dove deep into my stashes.
and this is what I came up with.
After a few attempts, I was able to find some that fit together beautifully to fill the large draw
I keep the things I use most often at the front of the drawer... like my wind chime making supplies, penny nails, small drill bits etc. You pretty much need to pull the drawer completely out to get to the back so I keep lesser used things back there.
I really love how my drawer looks now, and I'm so happy to be actually using some of my vintage bake ware collection. The plastic containers will be going back to the thrift store, and I'm sure they'll have no trouble finding a new home.

31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
Color Me Thrifty

• Chandra

Is there anything else with bigger sections to store my painting brushes? What u did with the baking pans is so unique👍

• Kima

I actually did this awhile back, using odd size boxes from cookies, candy, and anything that I could to fit things in. For paint brushes, I used Pringles cans. I love the idea of more sturdy, using the muffin tins. Also, I always end up with all kinds of lids and no containers. Use the lids to mix paints in. Thank, you opened doors for me.
  • Brenda Gibson

How mucho