Do you like Nana Walls? Yes or not so much?

Nana walls are designed to bring the outdoors in for maximum entertaining value. What do you think?
This home was designed to maximize outdoor entertaining.
The glass wall folds neatly onto the wall alcove for maximum effect.

• Tca4967603

Have you ever had a animal or snake come in?

• Suellen Hintz

Yes, many times. The most memorable happened over 35 years ago when I lived out in the country and left a window open for my cat to come and go. When I got home from work I spotted a pile of something on the floor. Upon inspection I found the two rear legs of a rabbit (whole!) and other debris in a pile of vomit. To this day I still can't figure out how he got them down whole. I've also been gifted with birds and snakes over the years, and a couple of run ins with mice.

• Suellen Hintz

Forgot the time I used to prop open my back door for a cat. I went grocery shopping and only put up the perishables before going to bed. Raccoons came in and tore into everything that smelled good, including a 5 lb bag of flour, which was liberally spread around but also showed tracks that revealed the culprits.

• Shawnda

The raccoons and rabbits wouldn't bother me. Snakes, spiders and any other creepy crawly would be a whole other story! I would love to have that opened with nature.

• Jill Cannon

Would love one!

• Kathleen

I would love this but in Minnesota we have so many mosquitos and flies and various dragonflies that, without a screen, we would be inundated. I have used the magnetic screens that allow my dog to come in and out as she wishes. When we moved a credenza to put in new carpet, we found a pile of sunflower seed shells! I think we had a chipmunk (ok!) or a squirrel (NO!) spend some time in that room. Not sure how to have the convenience for my dog without the unwanted visitors!