360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
  • Buford, GA

Wow! Take a look at this irrigation timer blown off the wall by our recent storms.

wow take a look at this irrigation timer blown off the wall by our recent storms, electrical

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

It is one of those things that WE think is chaotic, but it follows rules just like everything else, only we usually don't have all the factors that go into the equation of how it is going to travel through the various conductors, need xray vision lol....

• Sherrie S

I believe in home safety. I had an invisible fence installed so my dogs could run. They were trained to stay inside the invisible fence & did. I paid a little more for insurance. Guess what happened - a couple years later a storm hit the house and blew the parts around my yard. The company reinstalled the electrical equipment in the house but it cost me nothing. Prior to this it was installed on an outside wall.