Stan W
Stan W
  • Sacramento, CA
Asked on Jan 31, 2012

Garage door

Ricardo BStan WDan's of Central Florida, Inc.
+2

Looking for general ideas on remodeling garage, where I'm at now is simple adding a new garage door.
  • 3po3

Do you want to create more storage and get more organized or use it for a workshop or man cave or ... ? If you give some more specific direction, I am sure folks here will help out. Other than that, go pick up a book called "Your Garagenous Zone." Besides having a hilarious title, it has some great tips for remodeling garages. You can buy it here, or your library might carry it: http://tinyurl.com/7lfqbcg

• If you are like me (and many others here) lots of organized storage for your tools is a must. You can also hang racks from the ceiling to use that otherwise wasted space as well.

• Stan W

ok, thanks steve ...

• Stan W

@ dan ... great idea, thanks!

• Ricardo B

Fortunately, the big box stores now have those DIY units that look rugged and guy-like that would be a nice way to finish something as mundane as a garage. Be prepared to pay, but be prepared to be Wow'd with the results...