Homemade Flea Repellent for Home

Get rid of those nasty fleas the healthy, natural way! Make an easy homemade flea repellent for your home with a few simple, inexpensive ingredients you most likely have on hand.
homemade flea repellent for home, cleaning tips, diy, home improvement, homesteading, pets animals
My doggy was attacked by fleas and I decided to fight them the natural way so I made a natural flea repellent for dogs. But for that to work I had to apply the same method to the whole house too. So here I am making a super duper flea repellent powder, using ingredients I normally have in the house all the time: borax, salt, baking soda and my favorite essential oils.
I mixed all those and sprinkled on the carpets around the house with a jar with holes in the lid. I left the powder on for 24 hrs then I vacuumed thoroughly and cleaned the vacuum cleaner too, throwing the sack and the fleas were gone. It was that easy!
For more details please visit my blog and please, let me know your thoughts if you ever get to use this powder.
Petro Neagu