Heart Shaped Mason Jar Valentines Door Hanger #ValentinesDay

Using two of my favorite decorating items, mason jars and bead board, I created fun Valentines Day Door Hangers.
I drew a heart pattern onto paper to create a pattern to trace onto a piece of bead board.
Then I cut two hearts out of the bead board. Sanded the edges and painted one heart red and the other one white.
I wanted to add wire hangers to each heart, so I drilled two small holes in the top of each heart and ran wire through them to create the hangers. I also sanded the paint some to give the hearts a distressed look.
Pipe clamps are a great way to attach the mason jars to the hearts so that they can be removed easily for cleaning to add water if you display fresh flowers in the mason jars. You can find pipe clamps in the plumbing department at most home improvement stores. I attached a pipe clamp to each heart with a wood screw.
Next I slid the mason jars into the pipe clamps and tightened the clamps with a screwdriver to secure the jars.
That's it. Now just add decorations of your choice. A small plant, herb, succulent, fresh flowers, faux flowers, a battery operated votive candle, etc.
I decided to add a random key to each one just because.
Feel free to stop by the blog to see additional Valentines Day projects. The link is below.

15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Adina Johnson @ Simply Country Life