Add A Fun Touch To Your Home With This DIY Hand Embroidered Wall Art

If you love making your own art and home decor, I have a treat for you! I joined 19 of my blogging friends in a challenge to create a home decor project using any image, or combination of images, from the expansive collection on the GraphicStock website. I'm not kidding when I say the hardest part of this project was deciding on which to choose, it really feels like the choices are never-ending!
After painting my canvas black and letting it fully dry, I trimmed down my image to fit the canvas and attached it using painter's tape.Then it was time to start sewing! (I will warn you that this is not one of those projects you are going sit down and complete in 30 minutes. It's more one of those projects that you work on over a few evenings while you are relaxing and watching TV.)
If you liked this project and are looking for even more like it, visit the One Mile Home Style blog at www.onemilehomestyle.com. Thank you for supporting bloggers!

The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Stephanie

• Laurie
    Laurie

LOVE THE PROJECT BUT ABSOLUTELY COVET THE AQUA VASE - WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET IT?

• Stephanie
      Stephanie

Thanks! I picked it up at a local furniture store a few years ago.

• P auline miller
    P auline miller

I don't embroidery, but could do it with pipe cleaners and small dollops of paint!

• Jayne Henson
    Jayne Henson

Try transferring your design to your fabric with a friction pen because you can touch it with an iron and the marks go away. Great job