Do you prefer a designer with a signature style or one that enhances the style of the client?

+20
I am a designer that likes to make the clients style the focus and not just put my branded look on every project. I may not want to live in some of the spaces I create but a happy client is the reward for me. We have a very good history of repeat clients so I guess it is working so far. Below are a sample of different styles both residential and comercial.
q do you prefer a designer with a signature style or one that enhances the style of the, home decor, corporate office boardroom
corporate office boardroom
q do you prefer a designer with a signature style or one that enhances the style of the, home decor, Corporate office
Corporate office
q do you prefer a designer with a signature style or one that enhances the style of the, home decor