mushrooms and flowers for the garden and yard

Bernice H , I finally got the glue (E6000) going. Why didn't anybody here warn me that once it starts flowing it just won't stop? lol I guess I'll let it dry and then try to pop it off the hardwood floor. You do have to put it on both pieces and let it get tacky then stick them together. It's a contact cement similiar to the adhesive used when laminating countertops.
mushrooms and flowers for the garden and yard, crafts, mixed metal flowers I just stacked in 3 s until it looked right and then glued I have 4 ready for the garden The look kinda like daffadils
mixed metal flowers I just stacked in 3's until it looked right and then glued. I have 4 ready for the garden. The look kinda like daffadils.
mushrooms and flowers for the garden and yard, crafts, glass stash for flowers and mushrooms
glass stash for flowers and mushrooms
mushrooms and flowers for the garden and yard, crafts, The only glass flower that worked out looks wise I like the red green clear combo
The only glass flower that worked out looks wise. I like the red/green/clear combo.
mushrooms and flowers for the garden and yard, crafts, I found the green bowl and clear vase at different stores The texure matched up soit was meant to be
I found the green bowl and clear vase at different stores. The texure matched up soit was meant to be,

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 7 comments
Next