Kelly S
Kelly S
  • Bremerton, WA

mushrooms and flowers for the garden and yard

Bernice H , I finally got the glue (E6000) going. Why didn't anybody here warn me that once it starts flowing it just won't stop? lol I guess I'll let it dry and then try to pop it off the hardwood floor. You do have to put it on both pieces and let it get tacky then stick them together. It's a contact cement similiar to the adhesive used when laminating countertops.
mixed metal flowers I just stacked in 3's until it looked right and then glued. I have 4 ready for the garden. The look kinda like daffadils.
glass stash for flowers and mushrooms
glass stash for flowers and mushrooms
The only glass flower that worked out looks wise. I like the red/green/clear combo.
I found the green bowl and clear vase at different stores. The texure matched up soit was meant to be,

• Rae Busch

Woman after my own heart! Just posted a bunch of my glass mushrooms in my garden!

mushrooms and flowers for the garden and yard, crafts, Clear vases and red tealight holders with white nail polish spotsmushrooms and flowers for the garden and yard, crafts, Green glass stems with Fire King bowls pressed glass Other colors in background
  • Bernice H

@Rae Busch your mushrooms are cool, and I am realllly loving the curly Hosta, I am a hosta addict, do you know the variety?