Meghan
by Meghan

Rustic Wood Wall Art

A DIY blogger using GraphicStock! Distressed, stained, screwed and glued rustic wood with an easy DIY image transfer tutorial.
For the full tutorial and all the photos visit our website...and stick around awhile if you like what you see :) www.thetwincedars.com/our-blog

Click over to the blog for your free 7 day GraphicStock trial!

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Meghan

• Kate Palkovic Horn
    Kate Palkovic Horn

I have been looking for the wire towel racks like motels have. I want my bath towels rolled up in a narrow wall rack that is handy to the tub.

• Linda Cooper-Smith
    Linda Cooper-Smith

I adopted an small old window I found in someone's pile of junk. I sanded it, and finshed it with polyurethane. I love to make stained glass projects so I decided to take advantage of the four panes of glass to make a flame. The top left pane was dark blue glass, and I cut three stripes red and fancy clear glass. I soldered them togetherand made them equal sizes for the two panes on the right side and stripes on the bottom left pane. I took the blue pane to a local shop that specializes in glass , and they etched 1776-2000 and 13 stars.