Preppy and Unique DIY Valentines Day Gift Wrap

Hi Everyone!
It's that time of the month... time! This month nineteen of my favorite bloggers and I are teaming up with GraphicStock and HomeTalk to show you how to take graphics off of your computer screen and into your home!
For this months Create and Share Challenge we got to use any of GraphicStock's impressive catalog of over 300,000 high resolution, royalty free images and turn them into, well anything! That is the beauty of using royalty free images!
So as you might imagine my brain was swimming with ideas and different projects to make. Should I make a new piece of fanciful wall art? A tote bag? A pillow? A new notebook cover to help keep me organized through this new year? All admirable and beautiful projects. But I also wanted a chance play with my new Christmas present, a Silhouette Cameo II. With that in mind after I finally decided to make a Valentines inspired wrapping paper using my Silhouette Sketch Pens.
Now that I knew what my project was going to be all that was left to do was make my design, easy right? Wrong! GrapicStock has so many beautiful images I had a heck of a time picking only one!
So I ended up making not just one beautiful Valentines Day Wrapping Papers, but four. Yes, I said four.
I used a combination of three different GraphicStock images along with a few free images and texts in my Silhouette Library. All of my wrapping paper designs are easy to use and ready to be printed on your Silhouette machine. However I have also included a few simple instructions for creating the two-toned printing effect in my I love you A-Z paper.

Graphic Stock is offering Hometalkers a 7 day free trial to download their images. Just Click here to sign up!

30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
Pocketful of Posies