Guest Bedroom Makeover

THE PLAN
This makeover is very close to my heart. I did it in 4 days and I worked everything out in less than 1 $1000. To begin, I sketched the concept and design on a piece of paper. I had so many ideas in my mind but going to Lowes armed with the my concept sheet I shopped at l my initial supplies based on my rough sketch. I spent a couple of hours and picked colors that would coordinate the existing
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, Before After Pictures of the bedroom
Before After Pictures of the bedroom
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, I know this is not the right way since I didn t have much time I taped the outlets as well
I know this is not the right way, since I didn't have much time, I taped the outlets as well!
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, It was time for the side lights to go in I am not a pro so I got help to get the lights fixed Centered the wall to make sure they were fixed in the right space
It was time for the side lights to go in. I am not a pro so I got help to get the lights fixed. Centered the wall to make sure they were fixed in the right space.
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, Frames for the headboard
Frames for the headboard.
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, Painted them the same color as the dresser and distressed it to match textures
Painted them the same color as the dresser and distressed it to match textures.
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, See the distressed look
See the distressed look?
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, Frame nailed together on the headboard I added corner pieces to make the headboard structure more stable
Frame nailed together on the headboard. I added corner pieces to make the headboard structure more stable.
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, Lovely distressing
Lovely distressing!
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, I downloaded this free stencil from Lowes website Printed it as Fedex and laminated it Cut it with an exacto
I downloaded this free stencil from Lowes website. Printed it as Fedex and laminated it. Cut it with an exacto.
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, I had the to tape the wall again just to make sure I had equal divided spaces for each motif
I had the to tape the wall again just to make sure I had equal divided spaces for each motif.
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, It was easy this was my first time so I chose something simple
It was easy, this was my first time so I chose something simple.
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, Stencil is done and headboard is hung on the wall What a pretty sight
Stencil is done and headboard is hung on the wall. What a pretty sight.
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, Bed frame is place
Bed frame is place.
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, Now for some homemade art I bought the canvas at Micheal s along with 2 colors of paint Yellow was the accent color I was going to introduce into the blue gray room colors
Now for some homemade art. I bought the canvas at Micheal's along with 2 colors of paint. Yellow was the accent color I was going to introduce into the blue gray room colors.
guest bedroom makeover the plan this makeover is very close to my heart i did it in, bedroom ideas, home decor, painting, I painted the entire board yellow and added a line of thick blue paint 1 4 length from the bottom of the canvas I took a plastic fork and drew random lines makes a pattern and texture
I painted the entire board yellow and added a line of thick blue paint 1/4 length from the bottom of the canvas. I took a plastic fork and drew random lines makes a pattern and texture.
SEE 8 MORE PHOTOS...