Art is beauty
Art is beauty
  • Jenison, MI

Vintage Parfum French Vanity via Freezer Paper and the Graphics Fairy

Thank you again Karen - The Graphics Fairy for supplying us with great French vintage graphics to use to transform my vanity into a french vintage Parfum style vanity.
Using my Freezer paper I was able to add a punch of vintage goodness to this pink/purple painted vanity
vintage parfum french vanity via freezer paper and the graphics fairy, painted furniture
Art is beauty

• Laurie

Love it!

• Jenny

i wish i lived in your area i would love to see all the things you have done. you gave me an idea what to do with my oak dinning room table. i have so much wood in my house i have been painting some and move other pieces out to get metal and glass. thanks