360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
  • Buford, GA
Asked on Feb 2, 2012

52' of Beautiful Bounty arriving today in the nursery!

Sue KieneErica Glasener360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
+9

I love getting plants in from the west coast (I am not too fond of the freight charge) . This really gets me pumped for spring! Thank goodness they delayed the truck for me so I could go to the meeting yesterday. I will post pictures later if ya'll are interested- let me know. Otherwise just wanted to share my enthusiasm for what I do. Hopefully no buyers remorse.lol..
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

well..there is more...but I didn't want to be pushy......

• Faidra at CA Global Inc

let us see more, I'm coming to see you - in my truck!!

• Erica Glasener

@ Four Season, would love to hear which plants your are excited about!

• Thou temptest me. What type of flowers on the dogwood? Are they like a Red Twig, or regular dogwood. I have 2 clients chomping at the bit waiting for you to get some perennials in April.

That is better than presents under a Christmas tree. It is such a good thing most of those are zonally excluded from temptation for me.

• Erica Glasener

Is the red fruited photo one of the brazelberries? I wrote to them and said I wanted to trail them but no response, are the others Erica's or Callunas

• Deb B

everyone enjoy your spring, as i look at the snow and wait for spring!

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

Robbie, it is a twig type Dogwood. The coloring is really nice! Erica, the flowering pictures are all of Erica. The fruit picture the actual picture tag on the pink Lemonade blueberry. There is one group shot of the blueberries, leaves appear to be more narrow maybe? than the regular blueberreis. I hope the brazelberries live up the the hype. They sound pretty cool.....

• Erica Glasener

Donna, thanks, I hope so too. I would like to try the pink Lemonade Blueberry as well as the brazelberries.

• Sue Kiene

I wish I was in Georgia. Would love to see your place

• Your comment...