DIY Valentine's Day Treat Bag

This month's (A group of bloggers use the same item or service to create a project) we partnered with GraphicStock. I used their bumblebee image, simplified it and created a stencil. You can download the image on my blog!
I wanted to create something that my daughter could help with and we could use for her Valentine exchange at school!
Here's what I gathered for the project. I had the heart stencil on hand and created the bee stencil using a Silhouette machine.
I laid the heart stencil down, painted it, once dry I applied the bee stencil. I added a little glitter to the bee for fun. Then my daughter (she's two) helped with the stamps. We wrote "Bee Mine" and filled the bags with treats!
It was a fun project and Eva looks forward to handing them out to her classmates! For more projects, DIY and home decor, head to my blog! www.shabbygraceblog.com

Graphic Stock is offering Hometalkers a 7 day free trial to download their images. Just Click here to sign up!

These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
Sara

1 comment