How to Draw on your Walls with Marker

A few months back Vintage Revivals posted about how she made a DIY Sharpie Wallpaper and I had to try it.. with my own twist. I bought a white bold point Sharpe Paint pen and traced and traced and traced a Moroccan stencil on my wall.
a white bold point Sharpie paint pen makes an awesome impact on your wall- make sure it's the paint pen (so it's water based)
print the template out online, trace it onto cardboard, and then use a level each time you trace it on the wall
how to draw on your walls with marker, crafts, paint colors, wall decor
Stephanie (Sandpaper & Glue)

• Mi

Fantastic idea!

• B. Enne

WOW so nice! !! I think paint pens are great. I used a gold one on a French Provincial buffet that I painted white. I just drew in all the little nooks and crannies. It was so much easier than using a paint brush!