What Can You Do For Valentine's Day With $7 Of Dollar Store Supplies?

I don't know about you, but I don't go all out when decorating for Valentine's Day. Just a few touches here and there will do. I especially don't want to spend a lot of money. So I challenged myself to come up with something cute for no more than $10!
what can you do for valentine s day with 7 of dollar store supplies, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas, wreaths
A quick trip to the dollar store provided everything that I needed to make an adorable Valentine's Day wreath. I bought some pink cattails (that you see if this photo), but decided not to use them.
Completely wrap the wreath form with burlap ribbon.
Cut the stems off of faux flowers so that they can be glued to the wreath.
The flowers are all glued in place. Now to make a Cupid's arrow.
Easy peasy Cupid's arrow.
The completed wreath! Visit the blog post for the full tutorial. Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?
Suzy @ Worthing Court Blog

• Ms. M

I love this wreath! Too cute! In the pictures of supplies there are some pink catails. Where did you find them!? TIA :-)

• Tammi

@Char I noticed different colors at one of them the other day. I don't remember , if there were pink ones