A Fun and Whimsical Flower Pot Man for Your Garden

Want to add a little whimsy to your garden? This little guy made of flower pots might be just the thing! He's fun and easy to make! Just finish him off with the "hair" of your choice...mine is Creeping Jenny...and enjoy! A complete tutorial can be found on my blog by clicking on the link at the end of this post.
This fun and easy little man made of flower pots adds a rustic touch to your garden! He has been appearing in my garden each summer for several years now, always sporting new "hair!"
Creeping Jenny is my favorite, although I have used violas, portulaca and blooming varieties as well.
He is very easy to make, too! You will find a detailed tutorial by clicking on the link at the end of this post.

Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

• Sue

I think the fishing line is a great idea @Mary Strydonck , that or old telephone wire!

• Sue

@Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict I bring my things in too but over the years it still will eventually fall apart. But whatever works for ya, I just get disappointed when something falls apart you want it to last forever...

• @Sue By reassemble, I mean add new twine. I really like the texture it adds since fishing wire would be "invisible." It doesn't take long and is a nice sign that warm weather is back! :-)