Hexagon Wall - Tween Boy Room Focal Wall

$60

I have been dying to get started putting our stamp on this house. The first paint that went up just a couple of weeks ago was in my sons room. I share all about my process, choosing hexagons, color etc on my blog. Here I will just show you how amazing it turned out! Because, it is amazing! It makes me so happy whenever I walk past it, and more importantly, my son thinks his room is cool!

I was itching to do something bold somewhere in this house. After discussing decor options with my boy I was happily surprised that he would let me do that here in his room!

It was a big project, but oh so worth it! For the full tutorial and update on the rest of his room visit my blog, linked below.

• Paint  (lowes)
  • Painters tape  (lowes)

Carolyn McAfee

• Jan

HI! I love your hexagon shapes and color scheme! Well done! After searching for the perfect color scheme/theme, our boys picked this out. My husband is excited to do the hexagons, but are you willing to share the colors? We would love to try something similar. We have grey bedding, orange accent pillows. Thank you!

• Jan

• Sophie-marie Briggs

where do you get the hexagon trays from please? this looks fab x

• Michelle

LOVE this!

• Joanie

This is so impressive!! What would add is a Hexagon table and pillows for the bed. Just make that WALL pop out more. Great idea!!!