This living room was a fun design challenge in a commercial photography studio.

Roeshel and I had two short days (all told about 10 hours to complete the look)... It was great fun! http://bit.ly/wCYrli
This is the space before ... we had started collecting supplies from the store room, I am not going to lie, i wish i had a store room that i could just fill up grocery carts full of stuff to decorate with!
Another before.. I love the board and batten walls!
We used the Shaw rug as inspiration! And pulled the pops of red and blue from it to give the room a collected feel.
We had fun creating a picture gallery collection.
The wicker wing back chairs were my favorite pieces of furniture in the room.
If you check it out all over the room we have different word art in different ways. This was another way we pulled the room together.
When my 2 year old daughter visited, and grabbed a ceramic fish and went running (she tends to throw whatever she grabbed if you get to close) I remembered why my own house can't look this put together!
If you would like to see some more about the design competition ! check out this post! Thanks!

• Tegma

It looks fantastic! And you're right..... I, too, wish I had a storeroom from which I could pull out all those wonderful things! Where does one find board and batten that wide? Is it just planks of wood?

• Diana Deiley

I love the 'Sea' wall and all your hard work. Thanks for sharing.