I had the honor of having Stan Topol, a legendary Atlanta designer, as a guest on my radio show this week.

For those of you who don't know Stan, he put Atlanta on the map for interior design. Here are some pictures of his work that were featured in Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles in January 2012. You can see more of Stan's work on Atlanta's St. Regis Hotel here: http://bit.ly/yvZQ2B
This is Stan's soft contemporary signature style. Isn't it beautiful?
Doesn't this look comfy? I could stay here, could you? Observe how he used monochromatic tones to accomplish high-end elegance.
Design Galleria at the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center designed this kitchen. They have also been on Design Tips with Lee Anne, they are my heroes as well. He used local Atlantans to execute this project.

• Jennifer Adam

I love Stan's work - saw it in House Beautiful a couple of years ago and it really struck a chord. I am painting my living room right now in a color I think he would approve of! (dark blue)

• I am with you Jennifer, I learn from people that I feel are talented like Stan. His work is timeless and he is a leader in the industry.