I had the honor of having Stan Topol, a legendary Atlanta designer, as a guest on my radio show this week.

For those of you who don't know Stan, he put Atlanta on the map for interior design. Here are some pictures of his work that were featured in Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles in January 2012. You can see more of Stan's work on Atlanta's St. Regis Hotel here: http://bit.ly/yvZQ2B
This is Stan's soft contemporary signature style. Isn't it beautiful?
Doesn't this look comfy? I could stay here, could you? Observe how he used monochromatic tones to accomplish high-end elegance.
Design Galleria at the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center designed this kitchen. They have also been on Design Tips with Lee Anne, they are my heroes as well. He used local Atlantans to execute this project.

30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss

• Jennifer Adam

I love Stan's work - saw it in House Beautiful a couple of years ago and it really struck a chord. I am painting my living room right now in a color I think he would approve of! (dark blue)

• I am with you Jennifer, I learn from people that I feel are talented like Stan. His work is timeless and he is a leader in the industry.