Skagit Valley Tulip Festival 2013: the Flowers of Roozengaarde

Ready for some tulip over load? I spent a day last week in Skagit County at the Tulip Festival. Its been a couple years since our last visit. Laden with mishaps that trip we spent most of the day stuck in the car waiting in a looooong border line up. By the time we finally made it to the tulip fields we only had time to visit one of the big tulip gardens. We chose Roozengaarde, and I'm thankful we did. Their tulip fields were stunning of course, but I especially appreciated their gardens. Where you could see the tulips, the creative mixes and design details that they'd employed. The gardens are truly breath taking.
skagit valley tulip festival 2013 the flowers of roozengaarde, flowers, gardening
Laura Thomas

• Jessica C

Breath taking photos! I would love to visit there someday!

• Michelle LePage Geuze

I miss it so much I was fortunate enough to be able to attend 2 spring tulip festivals in Holland. It was an incredible experience.