Christina G
Christina G
  • Warren, OH
Asked on Feb 4, 2012

Roofs

HandyANDY - Handyman & All Repairs, LLCOne Man and A Hammer, Inc.3po3
+1

I need my house and garage roof done. I don't know who to ask and I dont get much money a month. Who does good work?
  • Christina, You can do a contractor search on the top of this page. Simply click on the arrow and choose contractors. Depending upon the materials you choose you can expect to pay from $300 to $375 per square of shingles installed. A Square is a 10' x 10' area. Tear offs are towards the upper end.

• 3po3

Why do you need the roof redone? Is there any way your homeowners' insurance would help out?

• Check Angie's List, www.angieslist.com, for roofers in your area. You will have to pay a small fee, around $40, to become a member of Angie's List but it will potentially save you THOUSANDS if you hire the wrong company. Good Luck!

• Check with some local realtors and get recommendations that way....or look for investor ads on CL in your area and just explain your situation and that you are looking for a good roofer as a homeowner.