Douglas Hunt
Douglas Hunt
  • New Smyrna Beach, FL

Onward, spring

We've gotten a lot of rain in Central Florida in the last week, which has made the garden happy, happy, happy.
I bought a Feijoa sellowiana standard to go right next to my patio a couple of years ago and it really struggled for awhile. But, finally, blooms!
Salvia greggii "Lipstick"  blooms non-stop in my garden. Here it is with Bulbine frutescens behind it.
Salvia greggii "Lipstick" blooms non-stop in my garden. Here it is with Bulbine frutescens behind it.
Here "Lipstick" combines with Cuphea ignea, another perpetual bloomer.
Salvia hybrida "Wendy's Wish" with new foliage on the Vitex agnus castus.

• Luis

Beautiful flowers Douglas as always :-) btw you can get Salvia madrensis on Ebay

Thank you Mary and Luis. My local nursery actually got in some Salvia madrensis, and I bought two. Hopefully they will bloom this fall and I'll be able to share some photos.