DIY "Love Letter" Valentine Decor

This project was created in collaboration with Graphic Stock.com All opinions in this post are strictly that of my own.Welcome to another fun and exciting Create and Share post! This month Stephanie from Casa Watkins partnered myself and the other bloggers with Graphic Stock.
I wanted to create something in honor of Valentine's Day. Something that could also be used for an everyday decor, if someone would want to do so. So I thought.. Letter decor! Graphic Stock offers many different background choices. I chose one for each letter. To see the full instructions click the link below!
I was really loving how this turned out. It was super easy, and can be used for any season or just as simple decor. The options are endless! Graphic Stock is offering a FREE 7 Day Trial for my readers! Just go to my blog link below to get your 7 FREE DAYS!

31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Creatively Homespun

1 comment