Mudroom In A Closet Update

We had a closet by our front door that had bifold doors and made the small space very dark. Four years ago my husband built this mudroom closet instead. We have a lot of storage for various seasonal items and extra coats below. And we have baskets above for gloves, hats, etc. We use the hooks for every day jackets, diaper bags, and purses. We decided it was time for another update.
We used pine board to create a board and batten look, and painted the inside with Sherwin Williams Repose Gray.
This was the finished product the first time around. We decided that it needed a bit something more to make it look complete. I added new fabric to the foam cushion, and new pillow covers that were purchased very inexpensively from Amazon of all places. The hooks were purchased from Amazon four years ago, and we used them once again.
The total cost of the updated look was less than $60 since we already had the paint on hand. We are very excited with our new entry mudroom closet.

Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
15 Perfectly Round Tables
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
Megan V (Our Pinteresting Family)

• Thank you so much. I appreciate your comment.
  • Lovesunique

Very nice. I saw something similar on Texas Flip and Move. The sisters had a opening in the hallway and they made a toy station for kids. They painted chalkboard paint on one of the side walls.