Kevin M. Veler, Law Office of
Kevin M. Veler, Law Office of
  • Alpharetta, GA
Asked on Feb 6, 2012

Everything you wanted to know about GA contractor licensing.....

Kevin M. Veler, Law Office ofSawHorse.net
+1

If you would like to view a free online 1 hour CLE long seminar on Georgia contractor licensing, I recently recorded for Lawline.com. You may be required to register but no cost to view (and if you are an attorney, you may be eligible for legal credits). http://bit.ly/x166NJ
  • SawHorse.net

How did the seminar turn out? Sorry that I missed it. You are a very knowledgeable asset to have on hometalk.com.

• Matt, its prerecorded so you can watch it any time if you want. I am still waiting for the reported reviews but all things considered (even a panicked last minute computer broadcast glitch) it went well.

• SawHorse.net

You have to love technology. Seems like power-point presentations like to go bad at the last sec. That is why I come prepared with a non- visual presentation as well.

• Matt, I agree. Unfortunately this was a web broadcast and the problem was a Skype issue -- and mostly user error (mine) and the people in New York not having time to work out the reaction. So the quickest way was a reboot.....but my computer was not cooperating with a fast reboot.