French Inspired Terra Cotta Flower Pots!

This is a super easy way to add a pretty grapic to your terra cotta flower pots! Great for indoor use and the perfect little gift for someone special~
I used my DIY Aged Terra Cotta Pots, the tutorial for aging terra cotta is on the blog & on a post here on Hometalk!
Print your graphic (got mine from Graphics Fairy!) Cut close to print lines and apply Mod Podge to the printed side of the graphic~
rub graphic onto terra cotta ...Let dry over night!
Using a spray bottle or very wet paper towel wet the graphic and peel & rub the paper off. Be careful and go slow, and re-wet the paper if necessary~
Then you can spray them with a matte top coat to seal, or use them just like they are. They wouldn't be good for out doors but for inside they're perfect! xo
All Things Heart and Home

• Roberta Lenski

Great idea but it looks like a label glued to a pot. How do you get rid of the obvious border and make it look like it was printed or painted?

• Janet Rose

Can I paint a pot and then make a transfer over the paint???

• Petro

Yes, I’m sure you can. I do these transfers on wooden boxes that I paint first. I also make sure to user a laser printer and put the object in a cold oven, heat to 175 and let it cool down in oven to help set the image. For words, be sure to reverse the image.

• SusyLarus

where do i get the transfer?

• Bijoux

Really like it. Link for DIY aged terra cotta is not working for me. can you please provide. Thank you for the cute idea.

• Annie Doherty

Lovely, thank you.