Emily L
Emily L
  • Maryland Heights, MO

I really want to remodel our only full bath, but don't have the money at this time so we are considering reglazing our

bathroom tub and tile white. I was thinking about doing the floor tile a gray as well, but wasn't sure how it would hold up. I don't think we're up for doing it ourselves with a 1 1/2 year old in the house, I've heard the fumes are pretty strong. Are there any vendors in the St. Louis, MO area that do this?
i really want to remodel our only full bath but don t have the money at this time so, tiling

• French Remodeling

Your best bet is to call one of these re-bath companies that install a fiberglass insert in your tub and they also do the walls. I would live with the floor tile if you don't have the money for a new floor.

• Hamtil Construction LLC

Emily, I realize this is a really old post. However, if you are still considering the reglazing I can send you a recommendation for the St. Louis area if you message me.