My son's upcycled crib.

I couldn't stand getting rid of my baby's crib after he no longer needed it. So I upcycled it!
The crib springs went to make a towel rack in the kids ocean themed bathroom. Looks like the ladder on a boat, don't you think?
The sides of the crib went to make magazine racks. This is before I painted them.
And I used the headboard and the foot board to make a comfy bench for my upcycled carpet display vanity!
The blanket drawer that went under the crib was turned into a car table for my son.

• KK

I'm impressed!! Great job! And excellent ideas.

• Lori Choman

@KK Thanks so much. It was so hard to let go of his crib and watch him grow up.

• Lovesunique

Gosh, you used every thing. The towel rack could be around forever (metal). I have my baby crib too (68+ years old)! Your post is giving me ideas!