EXOVATIONS
EXOVATIONS
  • Cumming, GA
Asked on Feb 8, 2012

Who's going to the North Atlanta Home Show this weekend?? Virtually raise your hand by clicking the "like" button :)

Mosquito Curtains, Inc.360 Sod (Donna Dixson)Ricardo B
+10

If you are there...come by BOOTH 231. I would love to meet some of you in person and chat! Candice, EXOVATIONS
  • See ya there exo! I'll be at the NARI booth on Sat from noon till 2pm, perhaps after my shift I'll swing by.

• Candice, I'll be there Friday and likely on Sunday too. Easy to spot. I'll have the service dog in training! Looks like I am going to miss Gary.

• I'm planning to get by as well....happy to network!

• Miriam I

Of course I will be there! When you get your Hometalk newsletters tomorrow you will see a feature about the show and the participating Hometalk exhibitors. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

• I'll be there for sure on Sunday too we are at booth 436, maybe there more not sure. Kevin it will be nice to meet you and Candice good to see you again.

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

Are you setting up today Candice?

• AA Marble & Granite, LLC

I'll be there on Saturday and working the NARI booth on Sunday. I'll come by and say Hello! Susan

• And let me put in a NARIAtlanta plug to the contractors and members of the construction industry. If you are not already a member, come by the NARI booth and find out more about why you should be a member.

• EXOVATIONS

@Four Season - we did set up yesterday!!!!! We have some touch up to do today and we will be ready to roll tomorrow! See you then :)

• Teresa D

I'm debating but I am pretty sure I will go Saturday evening. I'd like to see the 4:00 show. I will be sure to look for you, Candice!

• Ricardo B

Now that I've retired, moved further south of the Metro area and no longer work in North Atlanta, it's hard to get my "getting-up" going again. Thanks for the reminder, Exovations... maybe I can talk my Lovely on one more trip up there.

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

I enjoyed some wonderful coffee and water from a great NARI guy coming by the booths in progress!! Thank you NARI ! Much as I tried today, I cannot fit the entire nursery into a 10x20 space....

• Mosquito Curtains, Inc.

Candice: Enjoyed talking with you at the Home Show yesterday and look forward to learning more about the exciting projects Excovations is working on in Georgia. Steve, MosquitoCurtains.com